Things to Do while Having an Entry Level Data Scientist On-board

62 / 100

iDeators offers highly-rated data science courses prgram that will help you learn how to visualize and use to new data, as well as develop New innovative technologies.
Whether you’re interested in Data Science, Machine Learing, R Language, Python or Deep Learning. iDeators has a course for you.

Data Science has been creating a lot of buzz around the world. Data Science professionals are more in demand than ever. But with that, the demand for good mentors who can help them apply their skills in the real world has also been rising magnificently. Top 1 Data Scientist Course in Mumbai

Data Scientist Course in Mumbai

In such a scenario, the role of institutions offering data science course in Mumbai or any other city for that matter is of utmost importance. There are numerous courses available at the entry level and even undergraduate level. Due to which even entry level individuals bring a lot of expertise on-board, ultimately raising the bar of expectations. Deep Learning Course, Big Data Course and other similar courses in Mumbai & other areas make these entry level professional industry ready. 

In spite of the advanced situation, there’s still a lot of gaps between academic training and real world practice. This gap leads to many questions – What project can be assigned to an entry level hire? How can a manager define an entry level professional’s job role?

Develop skills and knowledge
As well as qualifications, you’ll need to be demonstrate specific skills and knowledge.

Many people pursue a master’s degree in data science, but there are other routes you can take, such as e-learning courses, to acquire the relevant knowledge. Depending on the requirements of the role you want, you may need:

  • To know how to code with a language such as Python or C#
  • To know how to use SQL
  • Need Experience with Hadoop or similar platforms
  • Need Experience in machine learning and AI
  • To be able to visualize and present data with software or platforms such as ggplot, d3.js, or tableau. Top 1 data Scientist Course in Mumbai

To answer these queries and more, here’s a list of few things suggested by the experts:

  • Cleaning Data: Data Scientists spend nearly 80% of their time in cleaning & sorting the data and remaining 20% in analyzing it. So, basis the ratio the first few weeks for them should be learning and sorting data. As it will help them to understand the data sets and their features.
  • Know Your Domain: A new comer should be encouraged to acquire a diversified data. They should also be pushed to learn as many programming statistical languages as possible. 
  • Speed Up on SQL: SQL is very significant for an entry level job profile. Generally, it is not taught during courses, but in the practical world it is commonly used and very much in demand. So, a manager should invest a time in making sure the entrant is well-versed in SQL.
  • Define Their Roles: Define his roles and make him understand how his contribution will help the organization to attain its big goal. It will not only help him to understand his contribution, but also encourage him to push the envelope. 

iDeators top data Scientist course in Mumbai offers highly-rated data science courses program that will help you learn how to visualize and use to new data, as well as develop New innovative technologies. Whether you’re interested in Data Science, Machine Learning, R Language, Python or Deep Learning. iDeators has a course for you.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enable Notifications    OK No thanks